See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. Team Profile
Morgan Stanley’s strategy encompasses delivery and support of both private and public cloud capabilities. The global Cloud Team advocates leverage of public and private cloud to optimize resource utilization across the full spectrum of infrastructure, operational support and developer productivity as well as enabling business innovation and growth via unique Public Cloud opportunities.
The team is a global, multi-discipline team responsible for architecting and delivering secure, robust, and innovative solutions which would enable the development teams to build and deploy new applications as well as migrate selected existing applications into the public cloud.
The team works with multiple public cloud providers and are presently looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer familiar with various cloud concepts, services, and tools, preferably from multiple public cloud providers but primarily in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) space. The candidate will be involved in multiple aspects of the team’s work, including evaluation of new cloud products and services and integrating them into standard Morgan Stanley cloud solutions. Primary Responsibilities
- Working in a globally distributed team to provide innovative and robust Cloud centric solutions
- Providing IAM solutions for migrating or new applications in the Morgan Stanley environment across multiple Cloud providers including but not limited to Azure and AWS
- Provide IAM services for complex, multi-tier applications that are migrating to Cloud Platforms
- Selecting appropriate IAM Cloud controls for migrating applications based on given requirements
- Closely working with Vendors to develop and deploy Cloud services to meet customer expectations
- Integrate, configure, document and deploy compliant infrastructure and supporting services in the Cloud platform
- Design, Optimization and Documentation of the Operational aspects of the Cloud platform
- Collaborate with Risk Management to ensure necessary controls to Cloud services are deployed and tested
- Troubleshooting problems, resolving root cause, and where possible, fixing the bug(s) Qualifications: Skills Required
- Expert experience in the Identity space with a background in Active Directory or similar LDAP stores
- Expert knowledge of Azure Active Directory Connect synchronization software
- Expert knowledge of authentication with SAML, OAuth, OpenID and Kerberos
- Strong knowledge in providing Federated Identity with solutions such as PING Federate or ADFS
- Prior experience in providing RBAC solutions for AWS and Azure
- Experience creating technical architecture documentation
- Scripting and automation abilities including PowerShell and/or Python
- Strong English communication and skills
- Prior experience using compliance assurance tooling such as RedLock
- Prior experience with products from HashiCorp such as Terraform, Vault and Consul
- Prior experience with risk control frameworks and engagements with risk and regulatory functions
- Experience in the financial industry
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.