See job description for details
Are you looking for an opportunity to do meaningful, intellectually stimulating work in the field of finance? Do you want to take part in legitimate decision-making, rather than just performing repetitive processes? As a Credit Analyst you will have the unrivalled opportunity to learn and apply the skillset of financial analysis in an investment banking setting, across the Corporates, Financial Institutions and Investment Management sectors. We offer:
- A competitive benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Extensive training both in classroom, and on the job from seasoned professionals, with additional access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- Exposure to some of the most high profile companies globally as well as the full suite of financial products that Morgan Stanley deals in
- Young, dynamic, and vibrant culture centered on diversity and inclusion You will:
- Understand the business, analyze the financial statements, investor presentations, and assess the credit risk profile of Morgan Stanley’s counterparties to serve as the basis for informed risk management decisions,
- Conduct counterparty / borrower specific and industry level research to identify key factors impacting client performance,
- Take part in the lending and/or trading activities of Morgan Stanley preparing proposals serving as the basis for credit decisions,
- Write credit reviews to to present your analysis and explain the conclusions formulated on its basis, which are presented for discussion with both colleagues and senior management,
- Participate in projects touching on multiple aspects of risk management with a focus on credit,
- Obtain and apply specialised industry knowledge working in:
o Either the Investment Management (Regulated and Non-Regulated Funds),
o Financial Institutions (Banks and Insurance Companies) teams or
o One of 8 Corporate teams dedicated to diverse segments of business from Automotive, through Healthcare, Media & Telecommunications to Industrials. Qualifications: You have:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Public Policy or similar fields
- Knowledge of financial and accounting concepts
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an aptitude to formulate and express opinions with clarity
- Commitment to teamwork Team Profile:
The Credit Risk Team in Budapest, comprised of more than 100 professionals, is one of the key lines of defence for Morgan Stanley’s balance sheet. The team ensures that credit ratings, limits, and other attributes are accurate and up to date for Morgan Stanley’s corporate lending and derivatives trading business lines, while also participating in the preparation of proposals for the extension of credit. About us:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.