Sourcing Manager - Middle East & Africa Cluster
- Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Procurement
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19035310
With a more than 30-year history of presence, ingenuity and leadership in Hungary, today, Citi Hungary operates as a unique global bank providing a wide range of world-class products and services to large local corporations, SMEs, multinational clients, financial institutions and the public sector. Together with our Citi Service Center Budapest, which was established in 2005 and provides services in various areas of Technology, Operations, Finance, and Risk & Control for Citi-entities worldwide, more than 2,000 employees working at Citi Hungary.
We are looking for a Sourcing Manager - Middle East & Africa Cluster
for our Team. Who we are?
Enterprise Infrastructure is responsible for providing critical infrastructure and support to Citi on an enterprise-level, across all businesses and Regions.
The Enterprise Supply Chain (ESC) organization supports the end-to-end supplier lifecycle process, from supplier risk assessment, through competitive bidding and selection to contracting and payment. The ESC organization's purpose is to ensure we manage our supply chain in an efficient and standardized manner through all stages of the supplier lifecycle, leveraging Citi's scale to optimize the supply chain while ensuring rigorous controls.
Sourcing Manager - Middle East & Africa Cluster Your tasks:
- Conduct End to End Sourcing and Contract Management activities
- Conduct stakeholder meetings to understand project requirements and identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Participate in the development of accurate and timely country and category strategies to deliver supplier cost reduction and avoidance opportunities that align with stakeholder needs, maintaining strong supplier and internal client relationships.
- Undertake in depth analysis of current spend and identify opportunities to deliver savings against agreed targets for the Country.
- Ensure savings are delivered in a timely manner to ensure Citi is able to maximize on the benefits resulting from the saving.
- Liaise with the Global and Regional Sourcing teams to create Sourcing strategies for sourcing projects that leverage Citi's global scale but meets with country requirements.
- Apply appropriate sourcing levers to programmes, such as benchmarking, tendering, process improvement, volume leverage, supplier consolidation and product substitution/ elimination to reduce cost and provide service improvements in the timely fulfilment of business needs.
- Advise and guide the Business through Citi's Third Party Management process. Liaise with the Business on associated supplier due diligence checks that are required as part of sourcing projects and contract renewals.
- Understand supplier market dynamics for Business requirements.
- Run and facilitate eAuctions and e-RFx. if and when the event is not managed by the eServices team
- Analyze and summarize tender responses and results and prepare recommendations for Senior Management
- Conduct supplier commercial and contract negotiations.
- Prepare & facilitate project and contract approvals, renewals and extensions.
- Provide support and advise to end user and suppliers on products, purchase orders and invoices.
- Understand and follow all audit and compliance requirements
What we offer:
- Min. 5 years employment in multinational/ corporate/ supply chain/ back office operations/ shared service environment OR 7 years regardless of the field
- Fluent written and spoken English, French language is a huge advantage
- Intermediate command of MS Suite
- BSc degree is an advantage
- Professional Supply Chain qualification is desirable
- Stakeholder management experience
- Accuracy, attention to detail
- Organized, detailed and have strong multi-tasking skills
- Communication skills
- Strong administrative and analytical skills
- Opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of a Shared Services and Supply Chain organization.
- Working with Citigroup business and people across the globe.
- Exposure to Local and Regional Management.
- Opportunity to get involved in projects and actively participate in standardization and reengineering efforts.
Apply now to be part of this multicultural and dynamic team. Your place is here. Qualifications .