Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About EGS (Wells Fargo India Solutions)
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website Department Overview
Capital Markets Technology is within the Enterprise Information Technology business and the portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services). About the Role
You will work as part of the this group and analyze client trade information, produce relevant profitability metrics/tools, and deliver cross-sell analytics to internal WFS business partners. You will interact closely with multiple stakeholders including business teams, US Tech and support teams. Role and Responsibilities
• Work as an Individual Contributor and develop new ETL/reports and enhance data mart using SSIS, SSRS and SQL Server across Equities, FX, Fixed Income, ABF and CTS LOBs of CMT.
• Ensure EOD and intraday batches maintained and run properly and business reports are completed on time adhering to agreed SLA.
• Responsible for developing automation framework and implementing automation testing of Investor Performance Management ETL and Reporting processes
• Align with IPM tech Dev process, QA process, Jira Tracker, Code repository management, Build & release processes
• Ensure qualitative and quantitative checks are carried out during EOD and intraday batches and the results are within the accepted threshold.
• Build internal tools to eliminate all manual processes and try automating those.
• Work closely with the US stakeholders to carry out streamlined release management process which includes change management, secure coding & testing and coordination with various stakeholders. Essential Qualification
• Must possess in-depth knowledge of SQL Server development with large-volume data processing through SSIS-SSRS ETL and Reporting technologies.
• Bachelor Degree with 5 to 9 years of experience
• Hands on experience in SQL Server development experience demonstrated using T SQL, SSIS and SSRS.
• Understanding of Data Warehousing (DWH) and ETL concepts
• Hands on experience in ETL automation and ETL testing.
• Experience in developing automation framework for business reports.
• Work with onsite partners and business analysts to understand and develop reporting and BI requirements.
• Actively involved in system and user acceptance testing activities, including issue resolution.
• Significantly contribute to design and analysis sessions to ensure sound team decision-making
• Complete technical documentation to ensure system is fully documented.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.