Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Enterprise Core Services (ECS) group is within the Enterprise Information Technology business and a critical component of the Enterprise CIO operating model aimed at providing common, consistent, and foundational software services and solutions to be used across technology at Wells Fargo. The group includes the strategic development and support of core information management services including data technology blue print, common data services, customer relationship management services and customer due diligence services to be leveraged across all technology teams in Wells Fargo. Additionally their Cloud enablement services is another strategic priority to re-engineer of a significant portion of Wells Fargo's large and complex application portfolio. About the Role
As a senior member of BPM PD development team working in the compliance, Customer Due Diligence area. You would participating and leading design and development of applications. Fix issues and implement new functionality/changes Responsibilities
- Part of BPM Process Designer development team engaged in design and development of PD modules
- Mentor junior members of development team
- Build relationship with stakeholders
- Work closely with other development teams and production teams for issue clarifications and guidance
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years of development experience in building BPMN based process applications
- Minimum of 2 years of Hands on experience in using IBM BPM Process Designer version 8.0 or higher
- Hand On experience in creating/invoking advanced integration services
- Prepare detailed technical /solution design documents.
- Work experience in an AGILE development environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Analytical skills to troubleshoot issues and identify fixes
- Experience in BP3 Brazos portal
- Experience in working in a combined onsite / offshore model
- Experience in using Splunk to query application logs for events.
- Experience using SOAP UI to test integrations
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.