Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Marketing and Stakeholder Relations is a group under EFT which provides, Enterprise SharePoint Services, Enterprise Search Services and Marketing and Government Relations as offerings. The EGS team members are involved in Analysis, Development, Maintenance and Support activities of intuitive, safe, robust, high-quality products and services. About the Role
Responsible for Development, Support & Maintenance of web based applications using JAVA (J2EE) Responsibilities
- Collaborating with Business analysts for getting the new requirements and converting the requirements to Technical Specifications.
- Providing Production Support for web based applications
- Conducting Unit Testing, SIT & supporting UAT.
- Service request and tickets management system
- 10+ years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining Web applications using Java.
- 10+ years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining Oracle / sql server database.
- Strong detail orientation
- Good knowledge of OOP and OOD
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a global team across multiple time zones.
- Ability to Debug and do analysis of issues.
- The candidate will be working on an Agile and collaborative environment with Business users and other technology partners.
- Be a dev/tester on an agile scrum squad developing user interfaces and RESTful APIs
- Develop automated acceptance and unit test for the agile team
- Work with Github, Jenkins, Udeploy and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
- Follow scrum, TDD, and CI principles.
- Actively Practice Test Driven Development (TDD) while developing new features and refactoring existing code.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas
- Participate in troubleshooting of customer issues and production incidents.
- We are looking for senior level developers that have a keen ability to understand business requirements and convert them into well designed solutions, will communicate clearly and have a passion for technology and learning.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.