Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) within the Wells Fargo Technology (WFT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools. About the Role
I ndividual contributor with 7+ years of experience in .NET Technology Stack, owning responsibilities of development activities for new projects and enhancement on existing applications as part of business as usual activities in the HRIT group of Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) LOB.
Role is responsible for developing & enhance programs that successfully meet objectives, Participate effectively in entire software development life cycle, Investigate and resolve application issues as needed. Collaborate with team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables. Responsibilities
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems and applications, provide development estimates across project and BAU activities.
- Participate in entire project lifecycle, ensuring technical requirements, specifications, and deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Play a technical SME role and also participate in design, development, code reviews, and internal testing sign off for deliverables.
- Be the liaison with the onshore team and ensure communication and reporting of delivery from the offshore team.
- Ensuring quality and security of the solutions and address any remediation as needed.
- Partner with the engineering team counter parts to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Candidate should have min of 7+ years of hands-on IT experience in developing complex, highly integrated, web-based applications using .NET Framework
- Should have working experience in C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, Web Services, Web API, Entity Framework, Azure & Client scripts
- Microsoft SQL Server experience is a must, should have experience in writing complex SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Should have clear understanding of OOPS techniques and design principles.
- Experience in SSIS & SSRS
- Experience in developing client rich web applications using Angular JS.
- Experience using source control tools (TFS, GIT etc.).
- Experience with SDLC and Agile development methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems.
- Demonstrated ability working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and effectively communicate ideas across business and technical groups.
- Strong multi-task orientation with ability to prioritize workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly-motivated self-starter.
- Knowledge on Agile development
- Knowledge on Application Performance tuning & profiling
- Banking Knowledge
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.