Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website. Department Overview:
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business provides technology support to a full range of personalized wealth management, investment and retirement products and services to clients across U.S. based businesses including Wells Fargo Advisors. About the Role:
The Wealth Management Technology Team (WMIT) engages in all aspects of design and development for the Wealth Management business. In addition, the team is responsible for much of the shared infrastructure and frameworks comprising the growing SOA and Microservice. This position includes technical analysis, modern web and mobile UI/UX design, development, unit testing, and product quality assurance throughout the entire software development life cycle. WMIT routinely interfaces with the Operational Business units in the formulation of technical strategy and direction. The team also regularly engages with other systems development groups to set the direction for modern web app design and shared services. Responsibilities:
Acts as a development technical lead and senior hands-on developer to provide application design and consultation for junior developers, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable new technology, pair & peer code check-ins, secured code review, and maintenance of existing applications. Duties also include hands-on programming, application design and architecture decisions from a delivery standpoint, building mock-ups and demonstrating them to the business users and others on the technology team.
- The candidate assures security and compliance requirements are met for supported area. The teammate oversees maintenance and testing of the business continuity plan.
- Create and maintain design, security, system, and compliance related documents.
- The team member would help and coordinate full SDLC and production releases with the Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts, Quality Analysts
- This position will also support technology managers on assessing all of the risks associated with Enterprise wide security requirements in alignment with LOB objectivities.
- 8+ years of application design, development, and implementation experience
- 5+ years of Java or .NET server-side development and integration with web services and creating and /or integrating with RESTful web services
- 5+ years of design and develop responsive web applications using Angular, Angular CLI
- 5+ years of HTML5, CSS, LESS and/or SASS
- 5+ years of RDBMS integration and development (Oracle, Microsoft SQL 2012/2106 or IBM DB2)
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Hands on working experience with MVC frameworks
- .NET development experience in past is desired
- Hands on working experience with TypeScript
- Hybrid mobile development experience using Cordova
- Experience with iOS, Android or Windows 10 mobile app design and development
- Experience with Apache Cordova framework
- Experience using Xcode and Objective C
- Experience using Node and NPM
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services, investment, or wealth operations
- Hands on experience with troubleshooting and debugging
- Experience for full stack of web application developing experience
- Experience mentoring and managing junior developers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.