Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
As part of Wholesale International Program, implementation of Oracle Flexcube and Oracle Banking Payments Module is ongoing project. Selected candidate would be part of the Development team involved in customization & implementation of Oracle Flexcube and/or Oracle Banking Payments (OBPM) About the Role
The project requires a strong Senior Java Techology Lead capable of leading Agiel Scrum teams/pods of 2 - 4 team members and work with US and EGS teams to develop a web based application using modern tools and technologies. He/She should have strong knowledge on J2EE Development. Having rich working experience on Front end technologies like React will be an added advantage. Responsibilities
• 10+ years of experience in Java development (Analysis, design, development, testing and delivery of application software). Having rich working experience on front end techonologies like React will be an added advantage.
• Should be able to lead & guide a team of 2 - 4 developers and build good rapport with with various Project stakeholders (QA, ScrumMaster, Project Manager etc) and other interface developers both in US and EGS.
• Good experience in development, design and architecture with Java, J2EE and related technologies
• Coordinate with architects and business experts across the application to translate key strategic objectives into actionable and governable roadmaps and designs.
• Analyze business and technology challenges and suggest solutions
• Rich experience with development and maintenance of web applications and enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
• Fluency in best practices for web based information architecture and design using Springboot
• Expertise in Java, object oriented design and analysis, programming styles and design patterns.
• Expertise in creating and consuming SOAP & REST web services
• Good experience in code management, build and deploy tools - GitHub, Jenkins & uDeploy
• Perform back end code reviews and help clear impediments related to back end development
• Should be able to build good rapport with various Project stakeholders (QA, Scrum Master, Project Manager etc.) and other interface developers both in US and EGS. Essential Qualifications
• J2EE / JEE - Java 8, JSF, JMS, XML, Bean Validation
• Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring REST, Spring Data JPA
• Web Services, REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAXB, SOAP
• Oracle 11g, 12c with SQL
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with code versioning tools, preferably Git
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Ability to work directly with US partner teams
• Should be good with SDLC processes
• Should be willing to work in shifts to provide better overlap with the US partner team & EGS teams Desired Qualifications
• Thorough understanding of React.js and popular React.js workflows
• Caching knowledge, Redis experience, MongoDB, Kafka, Kubernetes
• Familiarity with RESTful services
• Design experience and Scrum experience
• Responsive design knowledge
• UI/UX experience
• Good SQL query analysis and writing skills, Experience on working on UNIONS, JOINS, SQL Performance Tuning.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.