Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Enterprise Business Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools. About the Role
You will be part of Compliance Technology project team delivering Regulatory Inventory System. Will involve in design and development of the application using java to support project initiatives. You should be able to come up with new design and solutions that would best suit the organization and business. You will assist with on-going new development as well as maintenance of platform. Responsibilities
- Technical Analysis of Business Requirements and Design interpretation - Ensuring understanding of design in response to business requirements and is able to interpret and successfully implement solutions.
- Technical Process Management - Ensuring all development and implementation activities follow technical process for compliance purposes.
- Release Management - Coordinating and building deployment processes to enable management of code/configuration releases.
- Development - Completing all assigned development activities without any deviation in timelines.
- Quality Assurance Management - Triaging and correcting testing defects.
- Technical Process Documentation - Creating and maintaining development and deployment documentation.
- Architecture - Strong technical architecture and product knowledge, ability to take business requirements and translate them into technical design
- University degree in Engineering.
- Experience of more than 12 years and should have good amount of experience Java and related technologies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Demonstrated Leadership Skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Ability to propose creative technical solutions in a team environment.
- Ability to interact with non-technical business peers
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.