Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business provides technology support to a full range of personalized wealth management, investment and retirement products and services to clients across U.S. based businesses including Wells Fargo Advisors.
About the Role:
This person will be responsible for performing deep dive analysis of Mainframe COBOL / JCL impact of change and overall flow. The resource will help the team on tasks such as impact analysis of change, Technical design and Walk through, perform defect analysis, develop and run validations. Document findings and communicate result of analysis to the audience that may include team members, interface partners, leaders and business users
- Provides design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable Mainframe technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex Issues.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for analysis efforts and documentation.
- Understand applications and working directly with various internal and external application team partners.
- Write technical specifications on Business / technical Changes, or redesign of existing solutions.
- Coordinate with Stateside Team , business analysts, business owner, and Project Teams.
- Strong technical, interpersonal, and communications (both written and verbal) skills are required.
At least 5 to 8 years IT experience with primary focus and technical skills/experience in the following:
- Mainframe Language & Tools.
- Advanced SQL Knowledge.
- Hands on experience on DB2/Oracle.
- Strong communication skills, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Development / Enhancement project experience is an added advantage.
• Strong data analysis skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in testing and data validation
• Ability to juggle multiple project
Strong application Support/Maintenance experience
- User support and communication skills
- Should have good onsite-offshore experience
- Must be a good independent contributor to the team
Exposure to JIRA Tool and Agile Methodology
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.