Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology). About the Role
You will work as part of payment module migrate existing services to Spring Boot, Microservices, java based environment. You will be expected to do end to end design to deployment. Coordination with various teams involved in process like BA, QA and users. Role demands thorough understanding of agile methodology. You should have clear understanding of enterprise architecture integration and integration patterns. Role and Responsibility
- Requirement analysis and Design - understand requirements, existing architecture and mapping it to target architecture. Should map current services to new technology stack Java, microservices and sprint boot. Should be able to create techno-functional documentation and LLD from requirements
- Develop - Services in Java, microservices and spring boot. Should be able to independently implement functionality
- Test - Will be responsible for testing services. In absence of end point should know how to virtualize service and conduct testing
- Build and integration - Should know build tools MAVEN
- Deployment - should have understanding of UDeploy
- Source control and configuration management - Should know branching process, merge and check-ins/check-out. Must know GITHUB.
- University degree in computer science or related discipline.
- Experience of more than 6 to 8 years in Java, Microservices, Spring BOOT, JSON, Frameworks
- Knowledge in payment domain additional advantage
- Technology Strong experience in core java, integration patterns, SPRING BOOT & microservices
- Strong analytical skills and communication
- Fluency in English and at least one regional language.
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Certification in Capital Markets, Java technology is additional advantage
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.