Business Initiatives Mgr
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services Department Overview
WFEGS strategy function is responsible for developing and governing the strategic priorities and initiatives across WF global delivery platform. The strategy team partners with enterprise, ESS and business strategy teams to drive effective alignment of priorities and programs across the organization About the role
The BIM is responsible for identifying opportunities for strategic interventions to drive effectiveness, efficiency and experience across EGS platform. He/she is expected to lead/facilitate complex initiatives/programs across WFEGS locations and expected to work closely with EGS leadership team Responsibilities
- Leading strategic planning efforts across WFEGS delivery teams (Wholesale / PVSI / Consumer Banking/ WIM / Risk) & Enterprise LOBs/Business functions to ensure integrated and holistic long-range solutions for organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Leading/managing strategic initiatives and Develop project plans, frame and conduct insightful analyses, identify solutions, and develop business cases and implementation plans.
- Facilitate decision-making and issue resolution as required with a broad array of leaders from across the organization.
- Obtain buy-in to proposed solutions / plans from stakeholders
- Support implementation of developed solutions / plans, as necessary.
- Coordination of business strategy and strategic initiatives including decision rationale around locations, offshore in-house vs. vendor choices and future state operating model for effective and efficient global solutioning.
- Interfacing with senior leaders/executive management and partners across groups to influence long-term strategic direction.
- Monitor industry and global trends to assess possible implications and impact on WF global delivery strategy.
- Partnering effectively across time zones and cultures to successfully manage complex issues.
- Travelling both domestically and internationally as needed
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications
- Post-graduation in business management
- 10+ years of experience in one or more of the following functional areas such as Business process Management, Strategic Planning, CXO advisory, Risk Management or Project management 8+ years of management experience
- Excellent understanding of Banking / Financial services domain (Wholesale / Consumer Banking / Wealth & Investment Management)
- Good understanding of secular trends impacting banking industry
- Efficient project management skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.