Business Systems Consultant
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Enterprise Business Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools. About the Role
As a Business System Consultant you will act as a liaison between business client and technical team by planning, conducting and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved. Understanding existing business architecture of the application and aligning new requirements to the larger Business Architecture.
Experience of minimum 4 years as a Business Analyst/Business System consultant in banking domain. Responsibilities
- Partner with stakeholders across the enterprise and work with counterparts to understand and formulate the Business Requirement Document(BRD)
- Prepare efficient and clear Functional Specification Document(FSD) based on the BRD by working with various stakeholders including business analysts and technical leads
- Conduct daily stand-up/scrum meetings with the development team and capture the progress of TFS/JIRA tasks
- Design mock up screens; actively participates in business modelling and Use Case modelling.
- Develop successful partnerships and effectively collaborate internally with other functional areas, as well as external stakeholders
- Prepare and present work product to stakeholders/management in a concise, convincing, and effective manner.
- Collaborate with all the stakeholders and get formal approval and sign-off from all the stakeholders on the documents.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Assist with planning for implementation events (production and lower environments)
- Manage team workflow using enterprise standard tools (Work Order/Request/Problem Tickets) to ensure adherence to published SLAs
- Ability to prepare clear documentation on various enterprise initiatives like Technology Compliance Program (TCP) and adherence to SDLC processes.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to facilitate meetings
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Flexible with shifts
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.