Middleware , Data Visualization Architect
This position is responsible for the deployment and maintenance of a middleware solutions. The successful applicant will have a professional degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- You will drive and handle large projects.
- You will build, release and configurate management of production systems.
- You will handle the system troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- You will contribute to the team by suggesting architectural improvements and recommending process improvements.
- You will evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- You will ensure critical system security through the use of best in class security solutions.
- You hold a minimum of 10 years on IT experience in technology area.
- Middleware : You possess equivalent work experience in Application / Web servers like Weblogic, Tomcat. Experience is messaging platforms like JMS, MQ.
- DevOps: Contribute to the team with the prior experience gained in DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: You have excellent scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills using Jenkins, Git, SaltStack / Terraform ,TeamCity, Nolio, Strela, Transporter, Docker, One of Kubernetes / KOP, Swarn. ( Any 2 skills)
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Monitoring / Analysis Tools: You possess deep knowledge of the system monitoring tools
- Problem Solving: You have the ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- OO Programming Skills: Strong OO Programming skills (Java or C#).
- Data Visualization Platforms: Qlik Sense, Answer Rockt , R
- DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience (Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server).
- Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies.
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).