Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About the Role
You will work as part of Digital signage and unified communication team to support day to day operations. This involves daily checks of digital signage players, displays, video conferencing support, multimedia equipment maintenance, stakeholder management (comms team). You will also closely work with vendors and manufacturers for maintenance support, repair and warranty issues. Job Description:
- Asset tracking of DMS assets from delivery to production line and until deployment.
- 100% accurate for DMS asset inventory.
- Provides daily progress report in project and operations for DMS deployment.
- Asset entry/registration in Remedy.
- Create, update and resolves both DMS and AV-VC problem tickets.
- Troubleshoots, assesses and coordinates equipment and system repair as required.
- Manage, setup and provide support for all multimedia requests including presentation, video/audio conference, town hall events and VIP conferences.
- Perform daily equipment check both DMS and AV to ensure audio and video systems are kept operational and in good working condition.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.