Senior QA Specialist
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Wholesale Technologies within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS. About the Role
Automation tester with proven experience in functional and automation testing of web-based/client-server applications, automation testing UFT (Unified Function Test) Responsibilities
• Analyze business requirements/FSDs and find and communicate requirement gaps
• Contribute to test plan documents and write test procedures
• Ensure that the Test Coverage is appropriate and meets the requirement of the project.
• Execute test cases and report test results
• Very strong in automation test scripts using UFT, Visual Basic
• Raise defects in defect tracking tool
• Should be able to Identify problem areas in projects and communicate them.
• Contribute metrics collection and status reporting.
• Exposed to Onsite/Offshore model and can articulate to the state side partners
• Follow the defined QA process Essential Qualifications
- Bachelor in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 6 yrs experience in software testing (manual & automation)
- Must have hands-on experience in test automation using Selenium Webdriver
- Proficient in testing Web Based/Client Server based applications
- Experience using Quality Center to manage test cases, test scripts and defects
- Execute testing as required according to test plan and project goals
- Identify, assess, log and monitor defects
- Proficient in Test Case design, Defect reporting.
- Prefer candidates with knowledge of software quality standards, principles & methodologies
- Good knowledge on Database (SQL/Oracle).
- Very strong on automation using UFT.
- Hands on experience on debugging, maintenance and writing of UFT scripts.
- Good knowledge on Automation frameworks, proficiency in designing user defined functions
- Knowledge on JIRA is an added advantage
Very strong in UFT.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.