Systems Support Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website. Department Overview
The Enterprise Technology Infrastructure (ETI) team is responsible for enterprise-wide infrastructure services across the global footprint, including networking, production services, storage, data centers, mainframe, midrange and Cloud-based systems, distributed systems, and international infrastructure. About the Role
The cloud support analyst will play a pivotal role in the day to day support and monitoring of customer deployed instances on Wells Fargo's private cloud. this role is based out of India. Responsibilities
- The cloud support analyst will play a pivotal role in the day to day support and monitoring of customer deployed instances on Wells Fargo's private cloud.
- He/she will work with the current customer base on any OS related issue they may be experiencing.
- This position will also interface with our internal CMDB team to ensure all assets records are maintained and up to date given our highly dynamic infrastructure.
- This resource will also be expected to support and troubleshoot any issues related to layered product failures or non-compliancy.
- He/she must have a wide breadth of skills across Infrastructure including server hardware architecture, Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu) administration, virtualization (one or more of the following, VMWare, KVM, XEN), networking (switching, Layer 2/3 protocols), and storage (Ceph, SCSI, Fiber Channel).
- In addition, this person should have experience with the following languages (Python, Bash) for scripting.
These following skills are desired but not required, Puppet, Patching (Satellite, Landscape, YUM), Monitoring (HP OVO, Nagios, Netcool), packaging (RPM, DEB), Load Balancers (F5). Essential Qualifications
- 4 years experience building and supporting Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Working knowledge of Linux Administration, Systemd, LVM, File System administration
- Experience with RHEL kernel parameters
- 3 years experience Host / SAN connectivity (Must have boot to SAN experience)
- 4 years experience supporting Red Hat Linux Servers in VM instances
- Knowledge of UNIX type scripting (bash)
- Understanding of storage, networking, virtual networking, and OS provisioning
- Working knowledge of virtualization technology (VMWare, KVM, XEN)
- Working knowledge of CLOUD technologies (OpenStack, Azure)
- Experience with HP OVO or Nagios as a monitoring platform, creating monitors, SNMP traps.
- Working knowledge of Remedy
- Working knowledge or Puppet
- Working knowledge of load balancers (F5)
Market Skills and Certifications
• 4 years experience building and supporting Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Working knowledge of Linux Administration, Systemd, LVM, File System administration
• Experience with RHEL kernel parameters
• 3 years experience Host / SAN connectivity (Must have boot to SAN experience)
• 4 years experience supporting Red Hat Linux Servers in VM instances
• Knowledge of UNIX type scripting (bash)
• understanding of storage, networking, virtual networking, and OS provisioning
• Working knowledge of virtualization technology (VMWare, KVM, XEN)
• Working knowledge of CLOUD technologies (OpenStack, Azure)
• Experience with HP OVO or Nagios as a monitoring platform, creating monitors, SNMP traps.
• Working knowledge of Remedy
• Working knowledge or Puppet
• Working knowledge of load balancers (F5)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.