Systems Support Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description Essential Qualifications
- 5 years Informatica application support.
- 4 years Oracle SQL Development.
- 5 years shell scripting.
- 3 years Autosys.
- 5 years Production Support.
- 1 year in GITHUB/Jenkins/Udeploy tool.
Knowledge on Banking, Loan, Deposit and US Banking would be added advantage.
Market Skills and Certifications About the Role
Data services within Wellsfargo currently seeks an ETL Informatica production senior support resource to join our team in Bangalore Location. Job Responsibilities
- The resource should be 4 to 8 years experienced with hands on experience in complex Infomatica mappings.
- Production Senior Support for a Data service project using Informatica / SQL / Shell scripting/AUTOSYS.
- Serve as Backup Lead for the support team and to ensure that the application is running as per the SLA.
- Communicate with stakeholders in case of delays or SLA breaches.
- Should be proficient in shell scripting and have good debugging skills in informatica, UNIX and DB level.
- Responsible for continued system improvements to help reduce tech debt costs.
- Manage and own application Bugs and incident life cycle, and drive those to permanent resolutions, implement preventive measures to avoid repetitive issues.
- Debug, troubleshoot, root cause analysis and resolve issues within SLA.
- Perform weekly Data quality review meetings with application team.
- Responsible for 18 x 7 production system support, including weekend 'on call' production support responsibilities.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis and reporting based on stakeholder requests within SLA.
- Support weekly and monthly customer report Metrics.
- Collaborate and work with development team on L3 issues and follow the task to completion.
- Troubleshooting ETL jobs and follow escalation procedures to resolve the issue.
- Ability to handle day to day support activities and ETL Admin related activities.
- Good team player and ability to work on own initiatives with minimal direction.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.