Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website Department Overview
Enterprise Functions Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools. About the role
Require a lead developer for platform Data and build activities, responsible for developing data services solutions using big-data, cloud and container based architecture solutions for the Risk & Finance core services infrastructure. Requires to drive both near-term data to satisfy regulatory requirements while strategically creating the data services platform.
The person that fills this position will be a vital part of our team and will be responsible for converting technical requirements into outstanding design. Responsibilities
- Work closely with various Risk & Finance Data development teams to develop unified Data Model, where Data involved may be very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources.
- Analyze incoming data requests for Risk and Compliance and determine appropriate target solutions.
- Work with business analysts, development teams and project managers for requirements and business rules.
- Collaborate with source system and approved provisioning point (APP) teams, Architects, Data Analysts and Modelers to build scalable and performant data solutions.
- Effectively work in a hybrid environment where legacy ETL and Data Warehouse applications and new big-data applications co-exist
- To a certain degree, may be involved directly or indirectly in the technical buildout and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc. that enable analysis, modeling, and/or data visualization.
- Leads project/virtual teams & mentors lower level staff.
- Excellent hands-on working experience with SQL, NoSQL, data warehousing, & Hadoop
- Hands-on experience in working with Hadoop Distribution platforms like HortonWorks, Cloudera, MapR
- Expertise in newer concepts like Apache Spark and Hive
- Complete knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem and Hadoop Common
- 8+ years of experience in data modeling & data analysis
- 6+ years of Big Data experience
- 8+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 2+ years of agile software development techniques
- 5+ years of source/version control tools experience
- Prior working experience in Risk/Compliance/Finance domain is required
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.