Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services
Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services (WFEGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. WFEGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about WFEGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
From achieving sustainable homeownership, managing credit, purchasing a car to financing college, Wells Fargo Consumer Lending cares about our customers. Today, our diversified team provides home lending, auto loans, and student loans to more than 30 million customers. Every day we focus on providing guidance, advice and tools to assist our customers with making informed decisions for selecting the right products and services to satisfy their financial needs and help them succeed financially. Consumer Lending Technology (CLT) is responsible for providing technology solutions for the Consumer Lending group. About the Role
This is a leadership role to provide strategic direction for the Wells Fargo Auto Technology group of CLT in WFEGS. The group is responsible for application design and development to support the WF Auto technology group. The team plays a critical role in ensuring that all the applications and tools within said area remains relevant and are available at any given point in time to the end users. The leader will develop strategy and ensure close alignment of this strategy with the overall strategy, be able to influence decision making by gathering and reviewing information, working with partner functions and recommending the best option to stakeholders. Ensures service quality, reliability and cost-effectiveness of solutions. Responsibilities
Responsible for managing cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of technology programs, services and initiatives with varied scope, complexity and risk.
- Engage with the WF Auto CTO to formulate and implement an effective global talent strategy for the group.
- Work with the Head of CLT in WFEGS and manage a large, high level technical area or a large-scale new development with direct impact to organization-wide objectives.
- Responsible for the overall direction and operations of the technology delivery for the WF Auto line of business across applications and projects.
- Manages base and incremental budget through multiple Accounting Units/ Cost Centers.
- Build strong relationships with partners to work together on environment and platform management, and with application teams to manage project pipelines and technical deliverables
- Establish partnerships with multiple teams within WFEGS and the enterprise to ensure timely delivery with compliance to all processes laid down by the enterprise.
- Build a culture of collaboration and partnership, optimization, and business focus
- Provide functional management services to coach, mentor and support team members with their daily responsibilities and career goals.
- Actively develop technical leaders and managers for successful creation of a talent pool at all levels in the group.
- Play a key role in the WF Auto CTO's leadership team and manage initiatives at a global scale & Lead implementation of transformational initiatives for WF Auto
Must have 18+ years of experience, of which at least 5 years in senior management roles leading large teams, with demonstrable success in creating and driving effective technology teams in multinational business environments. Strong working experience in development/Migration of business applications, Must have good understanding of global trends and practices in Technology
Market Skills and Certifications
Engage and manage stakeholder relationships and provide solutions, as needed.
- Engage the partners (counterparts in the US) to plan, assign and manage the delivery of application design and development activities.
- Champion diversity and inclusion in the team.
- Establishes operational objectives and assignments and delegates assignments to direct report managers.
- Must have 18+ years of experience, of which at least 5 years in senior management roles leading large teams, with demonstrable success in creating and driving effective technology teams in multinational business environments.
- Strong working experience in development/Migration of business applications
- Must have good understanding of global trends and practices in Technology
- A seasoned, relationship-driven executive who will have the style and sensitivity to work within a highly complex business environment. Multi-cultural sensitivity a must.
- Possess business problem-solving and strong leadership skills
- Should have managed a business unit / large account independently, looking after budgets, revenues, expenses, staffing, people development, etc.
- Proven record in a successful offshore delivery environment, across multiple sites.
- Proven capability to identify, recruit, develop and retain talent
- Demonstrated strong leadership, communication and relationship skills. This includes experience presenting to, collaborating with and building trusted relationships with executive management, senior management, technical mangers and peers to influence direction.
- Must be able to demonstrate true results in impacting business outcomes and must be an innovative leader.
- Experience of Banking/Lending will be preferred.
- Experienced in process improvement and quality frameworks.
- Good at people management and motivating the team to accomplish the work.
- Demonstrated expertise in Project Management, Customer Engagement and Quality.
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.