Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology). About the Role
Capital Market App sys engineer who can interface with business analysts, management, and other technology groups across WFS, Responsibilities include development and maintenance of complex Application and supporting the application as an escalation point. Role and Responsibility
- Also responsible to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for complex and strategic programs by working with Line of Business SME as well as technology teams.
- Define requirements; collaborate on design and process improvements, building, implementing and supporting the requirements for objectives of the firm's regulatory reporting department.
- Collaborate regularly with business users to understand pro-actively their technology needs.
- Providing effective and responsive day-to-day technical support for all related business functions
- Driving for results, conveying a sense of urgency and bringing issues to closure despite obstacles and opposition.
- Documenting requirements and writing specifications to build solutions and/or customize and integrate vended solutions.
- Employ structured analysis techniques such as Use Cases, UML, decision tables and also develop solution Test Cases and develop/conduct user training.
- Demonstrating outstanding flexibility and teamwork.
- Demonstrating sound decision making which reflects an understanding of the firm's business and its priorities.
- Bachelor Degree with 6-8 years of development experience, specifically developing systems from the ground up.
- Strong experience in Core Java, Multithreading, spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate, Messaging (Solace, Active MQ)
- Working knowledge in Unix, Drools, Sybase, Apache Frameworks like POE, Build Tool - Maven, Schedulers - Cron, Autosys
- Knowledge in any scripting language python, shell script will be an added advantage.
- Good functional knowledge of Regulatory Transaction reporting for Mifid2, Dodd Frank, EMIR or HKMA regulations.
- Good experience and knowledge on OTC derivatives and the trade life cycle.
- Experience in both front (user interface) and back end design (services, messaging, DB, ETC).
- Experience developing interoperability solutions, whether it's messaging, ETL, web services, ETC.
- Strong communication, inter personal skills and stake holder management skills.
- Candidate should have the capability to drive deliveries independently.
Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills. Desired Qualification
Functional working knowledge of capital markets concepts, terminologies, trade life cycles, ETC.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Karnataka, Tamil Nadu