Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview:
Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation /Community Bank Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the PVSI and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support About the Role:
The supervisor will be responsible for workflow management, production monitoring, quality, chargeback effectiveness and process improvement efforts. Works with Financial Crimes Management to implement department policies/procedures to maximize efficiency, enhance the customer experience and ensure compliance with government regulatory requirements ; including Regulation E, VISA Rules and Regulations, the Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act and FACTA
. May also participate in department projects. Assists in establishing performance standards, evaluates performance, and trains/coaches Team Members. Coordinates new-hire training and staff up-training as needed. Work is typically accomplished through the team of Financial Crimes Specialists; although some higher-risk, more complex cases may require hands-on involvement from the supervisor. Responsibilities:
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, fraud, investigations, Bank Secrecy Act, anti-money laundering, or criminal justice
- Leadership or management experience
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to facilitate team meetings or present information to an audience
- Ability to facilitate new learnings to staff as information, systems, and processes change
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to drive and lead organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Workforce management experience including: directing activities of team members, performance management, career development, coaching, mentoring, and succession planning
- Advanced / Expert knowledge of Reg E/Expert knowledge of VISA Operating Rules, Chargeback Guidelines & Pre Arbitration/ Representment / Expert knowledge ATM & Debit Card Fraud & Non-Fraud Claims Management
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo Desired Qualifications
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.