IT Operations Analyst
• Continuous enhancements to content management (Confluence/SharePoint), tools, utilities, reports & dashboards to assist production support, operational processes, re-engineering efforts etc.
• Work closely with Server, Storage and Backup infrastructure teams to enhance processes, data collection, content management, metrics and reporting
• Administration support of service delivery functions; i.e. Infrastructure SLA's, Project tracking, work queue oversight for problem areas or areas of focus for improvements
• Partnering with management teams and external partners like IBM to support service commitments per ITIL framework (problems, Incidents, changes)
• Lead projects as assigned; i.e. business or customer requests for information, technology planning, and communications.
• Assist/at times lead configuration management duties; upkeep, integrity of information, review and resolution, reports as requested
• Business alignment - communications and coordination with business and technical teams (IBM, AFI staff) Responsibilities
• Perform minor to moderately difficult and independent assignments in the process improvement efforts.
• Participate in trend analysis efforts assigned; themes, prevention, systemic issues
• Recommend, and/or document strategies and solutions for problems/incidents based upon comprehensive and thoughtful analysis of business goals, objectives, requirements and existing technologies.
• Independently identify key issues, patterns and deviations during the analysis.
• Participate and provide input in the continual refinement of processes, policies and best practices to ensure the highest possible performance and availability of technologies.
• Lead documentation efforts as assigned - create or partner with peers for documentation creation and improvements; including troubleshooting guides, procedure/support manuals, and communication plans. Leveraging Confluence as the collaboration source for Operations and technical business partners.
• Contribute towards development of operational reporting including daily health check reports, capacity/performance reports, and incident/problem reports.
Data Collection, Tracking & Analysis
- Present information in meaning ways; using O365 products and tools.
• Use a variety of data collection techniques and systems to collect technology operations performance data.
• Analyze to draw accurate conclusions regarding performance, trends and issues (current and/or potential).
• Monitor consumption/usage metrics to understand trends to assist in the effective management of vendor partners (as applicable).
• Perform trend analysis to identify cause of performance and/or usage issues. Continuous Improvement
• Work with application teams to understand business impacts, timing and concerns for any alignment assignments.
• Assist teams in identifying monitoring requirements and implementing the appropriate monitors to achieve the desired results.
• Use experience, expertise and data analysis to collaborate with managers and team members in the identification of corrective action to increase efficiency, improve performance and meet or exceed targets.
- Lead and/or assist management and peers with Content Management maturity efforts
- Lead and/or assist management and peers with Documentation maturity efforts
- Degree in IT, Business, Engineering, or any equivalent academic experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience in IT industry in either of the domains: Project Coordinator / Technical Coordinator / Program Management / IT Support/App Support / Analytics
- Mandatory: Hands-on working knowledge of ITIL framework or IT Infrastructure-related roles
- Mandatory: Proficient with O365 products: Advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Mandatory: Server/Storage & AWS Cloud knowledge
- Mandatory: Strong skills in both people relationships and communications (written and verbal)
- Mandatory: Analytic skills and data information gathering (from systems or people)
- Mandatory: Exposure to ServiceNow, Confluence, JIRA,
- Preferred: Microsoft PowerBI
- Detail oriented, self-starter, capable of working independently
- Comfortable presenting information to peers/leadership
- Strong attention to detail and with ability to focus on quality and efficiency.
- Innovative or creative in problem solving, strong analytical and customer service abilities required.
- High reasoning aptitude and ability to quickly understand complex information or problems.
- Strong thought leadership and motivation with the ability to work independently
- Professional experience in administration, configuration or technical support roles
- Solid understanding of monitoring tools, trend analysis or monitoring techniques with focus on problem determination and prevention.
- Prior experience in a Business Analyst or Technical Coordinator role(s)
- Timings: 4: 45 PM - 1:15 AM IST on Weekdays (6:15 AM - 2:45 PM CT)
- Cab Facility provided: Yes (Home Pickup & Drop)