Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories . About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Enterprise Core Services (ECS) group is within the Enterprise Information Technology business and a critical component of the Enterprise CIO operating model aimed at providing common, consistent, and foundational software services and solutions to be used across technology at Wells Fargo. The group includes the strategic development and support of core information management services including data technology blue print, common data services, customer relationship management services and customer due diligence services to be leveraged across all technology teams in Wells Fargo. Additionally their Cloud enablement services is another strategic priority to re-engineer of a significant portion of Wells Fargo's large and complex application portfolio. About the Role
This position is for .NET developer working in CBDW Web Development Team as part of Data Technology group. Job Responsibilities
- Work independently on assigned projects and deliver them with high quality which meets client expectations.
- Provide updates on projects to project leads based on set expectations.
- Be flexible to extend your help to team members and guide them as needed.
- Participate in LOB level and organizational initiatives.
- Provide innovative solutions like automation of monotonous task, improvement of product features.
- Be adaptive as per project needs which means learn new technology, new business process.
- 7+ years of experience of development, implementation & support of the applications with:
- Strong skills in SQL Server databases
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience with code versioning tools (like TFS, GIT, Subversion), scheduling/automation tool like Autosys, build and deploy tools (like Jenkins, UDeploy) are a big plus. Desired Qualifications
- SharePoint, building reports using SSRS, ETL packages with SSIS is 'good to have'.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Strong technical and communications (both written and verbal) skills are required, including the ability to communicate issue status and remediation planning to Application/Business partners and management.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with and lead a team.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.