Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Funding capital liquidity, Futures Commission Merchant Services).Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology). About the Role
Application Systems Engineer will need to work with various stakeholder like business users, business analysts, Quality teams and delivery team management to deliver technical deliverable. Will be involved in solving production issues and provide resolution and support for queries from users. Role and Responsibilities
- Should be able to understand and analyse the requirements. Will be responsible to create requirement understanding and analysis documents.
- Should be able to analyze requirements and categorize non-functional requirements.
- Should be able to fulfill complex coding requirements and verifies and reviews deliverables created by peers and junior team members.
- Should complete unit testing and ensure successful integration testing for developed code.
- Should participate in overall SDLC and support the production implementation of the system.
- Should have done release management
- Should be able to mentor junior staff.
- Should be able to lead team and assist manager in performing team level activities.
- Should actively participate at organization level activities like recruitment.
• Bachelor Degree with Minimum 7-10 years of .Net development experience
• Strong in Multi-threading experience
• Strong knowledge in WPF and WCF technologies
• Strong SQL development experience.
• Strong understanding database modeling and designing.
• Clear understanding of database objects, relations and constraints
• Experience building services in windows environment
• Experience in SOA architecture
• Should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good understanding of messaging/middleware/EAI technology
• Understanding of Autosys job scheduling
• Maven and GitHub experience is required
• Should have implemented design patterns Desired Qualification
• Capital markets experience
Market Skills and Certifications
.NET C#, HTML5, Angular, Oracle, GITHUB, Jenkins, Udeploy
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.