Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Wells Fargo Technology
Wells Fargo Technology enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. Technology operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about Technology team at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology). About the Role
Senior UI Developer for PRIME Services technology team within Capital Markets Technology, Wells Fargo Technology India. Responsibilities
- Create and optimize React components and respective redux flow to adapt to business requirements.
- Deep knowledge of ReactJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Analyze and document how the business requirements fit into existing system.
- Communicate with stakeholders for requirements gathering and status update.
- Collaborate with QA, production support and platform engineering teams effectively.
- 8+ yrs. of experience in design, development and analysis.
- Looking for a candidate with sound understanding of user experience and design principles and experience in developing highly interactive web applications and dashboards.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Hands on experience on Core Java, React Redux Flow, Customized components
- Keep up to date on web development trends and understanding how it applies to our customers' needs
- Familiarity with Git
- Understanding of web and application security
- Basic Knowledge of Capital Markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills to identify and solve problems
- Understanding of MongoDB.
- Exposure on development tools and its shortcuts (eg. Visual studio, Eclipse)
- Knowledge of Prime brokerage and good understanding of the end-to-end trade lifecycle.
Market Skills and Certifications
HM : M, Delindia
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.