Business Initiatives Manager
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services:
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website. Department Overview
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment and retirement products and services to clients across U.S. based businesses including Wells Fargo Advisors. About Role:
Responsible for facilitating the business services functions between the US and India business office. Acts as the single point of contact for multiple stakeholders including leadership of WIMT, Business team representatives, vendor partners and technology teams. Oversee day to day functioning of the business services team, identify risks and potential showstoppers and implement mitigation plans to ensure progress on the projects. Be able to influence decision making by gathering and reviewing information, working with partner functions and recommending the best option to stakeholders. Ensures service quality, reliability and cost-effectiveness of solutions. Support WIMT India LOB leader with oversight and governance of operations by monitoring business delivery performance, overall resourcing, financials and operational risk / compliance expectations. Develops metrics and evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives. Responsibilities:
Responsible for managing virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of technology programs, services and initiatives.
- Provides leadership in the management of relationships and integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross-functional business partners.
- Consolidate data from multiple sources, query, and analyze the operational trends and provide key insight to help leadership team with decision-making.
- Prepare regular dashboards on key operational metrics & KPIs for executive level briefing (CIO dashboard views) that reflect efficiency & effectiveness of the business, present to various stakeholders.
- Monitor business performance of WIMT India team against all key parameters identified for operating reviews; assist in MBO Metric reporting along with partners.
- Track the ongoing headcount and run-rate reconciliation, working with LOB leader and Business services/COO teams to ensure accurate financials.
- Ensure optimal AU Mapping, coordinate hiring pre approval (New/Backfill) and any necessary transition activities
Bachelors/master's degree with overall 12+ years of technology delivery and relationship management experience.
- Experience in one or a combination of the following business support, risk, finance, transition & project management and vendor management process.
- Experience in problem analysis and reporting, solution implementation, and change management
- Demonstrated strong leadership, communication and relationship skills. This includes experience presenting to, collaborating with and building trusted relationships with executive management, senior management, technical mangers and peers to influence direction.
- Fair knowledge on business process management and enterprise organizations and functions
- Good at people management and motivating the team to accomplish the work.
- Excellent written as well as oral communication skills is mandatory.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Visio, and/or other productivity and communications products
- Knowledge of financial industry core business products and services is desirable
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.