Business Systems Consultant
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
The Enterprise Technology Infrastructure (ETI) team within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) is responsible for enterprise-wide infrastructure services across the global footprint, including networking, production services, storage, data centers, mainframe, midrange and Cloud-based systems, distributed systems, and international infrastructure. About the Role
The Network Engineering Service Management Team focuses on the design and delivery of change to the Wells Fargo enterprise data and voice networks through project and implementation coordination. Responsibilities
- Coordinate testing/validation for the implementation to ensure that all assigned network changes have been completed successfully
- Facilitating meetings with the project team
- Managing the implementation activities and mitigating implementation risk
- Driving implementation problem and issue resolution, creating and sharing implementation status reporting, and participating in post implementation review and process enhancement recommendations
- 3 - 5 years of experience with minimum 1+ year of Network experience
- 1+ year of project coordinator experience
- Knowledge and understanding of network infrastructure systems (routing, switching, load balancing, or firewalls) and Internet technologies
- Fluency in English. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- VoIP & Datacenter experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of SharePoint
- Experience working on multiple projects and directives
- Knowledge of using Skype for Business or Lync and facilitate meetings
- Ability to reach out to On-Call support and escalate issues to on-call manager
- Knowledge of WF Enterprise Change Management process and tools
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.