Client Success Specialist
• Acts as primary technical liaison for the client, sales teams and other internal personnel in pre-sales consulting and project execution.
• Assesses client business requirements, positions company products and solutions. Identifies new business opportunities and shares information with internal and external clients.
• Identifies project and/or process issues and implements solutions to ensure adherence to deadlines and specifications. Recommends systemic modifications to improve processing efficiency.
• Supports other team members by reviewing programs and documentation and making technical adjustments as necessary.
May mentor and train new team members. Advises other team members regarding complicated project issues.
• Coordinate data loading requirements of Ascend clients
• Client interaction will involve web/phone troubleshooting on issues that does not have documented troubleshooting guides. Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
• Good presentation skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Basic mentoring skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Advanced knowledge of computer systems, networks and cloud based technology
• Strong understanding of systems capabilities, software platforms and processes.
• Strong knowledge of PC office software tools.
• Intermediate troubleshooting skills
• Experience working with internal customers and external customers
• Basic understanding of the US banking, lending, and credit industries.
• Knowledge of consumer credit policies, procedures and regulations highly preferred
• Knowledge of Experian products and systems preferred
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Management Information Systems; or equivalent certifications and experience