Emerging Lead- Non Financial Risk Reporting
Emerging Lead Non-Financial Risk Reporting - Operational Risk Reporting Analyst Department: Global Non-Financial Risk Reporting Services
Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
- Global Non-Financial Risk Reporting Services engages with internal State Street Stakeholders, providing innovative solutions to reporting requirements. The team is based out of our India and Poland offices and operates at a truly global level. Through leveraging technology tools, the team synthesize data and present results with appropriate business insight/context in writing and orally to senior management and global stakeholders.
- It is a role which requires strong inter-personal skills, high levels of exceptional Stakeholder communication and engagement.
- The team will be responsible to maintain and improve existing reporting and analytics infrastructure using various tools, methodologies and continuously monitoring the Operational Risk profile of the firm.
- The requires a strong understanding of Operational Risk within the Financial Services Industry.
- Production of Operational Risk Reports for internal Stakeholders within 1st and 2nd Lines of defence.
- Understanding of user requirements and ability to analyse and write Operational Risk dialogue for Executive Summaries for Senior Managers and governance committees.
- Presentation and discussion of Operational Risk Reports with risk professionals, including following up on queries.
- Standardization of reports and creating efficiency in the production process though the use of automation and other technology tools
- Development of processes to improve quality and reduce cycle time.