Senior QA Specialist
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling highly complex quality assurance and test environment problems and issues. Leads the creation, preparation, review and execution of quality assurance activities.
- Works with stakeholders to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology and to resolve escalated issues during the testing process.
- Analyzes application-specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and technical functional specification documents.
- Uses advanced knowledge of applications in identifying, evaluating, and resolving highly complex test problems.
- Researches new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards. Should be able to optimize the manual efforts in the team.
- Creates, prioritizes and directs quality assurance and test execution activities. Assess testing needs, and recommend changes.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff to resolve critical and non-routine scenarios.
- Understanding the application end to end and should be able to provide solutions to business problems. Should be highly innovative and proactive.
8+ years of information technology quality assurance and systems/application testing experience Desired Qualifications:
Knowledge and understanding of creating test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results experience with various types and levels of testing (e.g., Integration testing, and system testing) Knowledge in creation of Automation frameworks. Test planning and executing experience in systems such as: RPA, API Testing, Java, Selenium, Agile Methodology, JiRA, CI&CD. Preferably from Banking Domain.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.