Systems QA Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Enterprise Functional Technology (EFT) aimed at providing common, consistent, and foundational software services and solutions to be used across technology at Wells Fargo. The group includes the strategic development and support of core information management services including data technology blue print, common data services, customer relationship management services and customer due diligence services to be leveraged across all technology teams in Wells Fargo. Additionally their Cloud enablement services is another strategic priority to re-engineer of a significant portion of Wells Fargo's large and complex application portfolio. About the Role:
- This position is for ETL QA tester in Corporate Risk portfolio applications as part of Data Technology group where team member can involve End to End testing of large scale data warehouses (ETL functional testing and data validations in backend databases).
- Use of this job is restricted to the Ent Info Tech business line.
- Creates, prepares and implements systems quality assurance reviews for numerous applications. Responsible for primary development of testing strategies.
- Consults with users, providing advice and direction.
- Uses independent judgment to perform complex analysis of business requirements and technical system specifications.
- Leads and prioritizes testing activities for projects involving onshore and offshore teams. Executes test plans and scripts to facilitate complex testing activities.
- Provides specific technical guidance on defects to developers. Gives direction to less experienced analysts.
- Should have 8+ years of Experience in Database and ETL testing.
- University Graduate in Engineering, or Post Graduate in Computer Applications
- Experience in Banking domain Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in Onsite/Offshore model and can articulate effectively to the state side partners
- Develop, maintain and execute test scripts in Quality Center as per QA Standards as requested and working with the technology and business counterparts in the U.S.
- Should have knowledge in UNIX.
- Strong knowledge in SQL preferably SQL Server and Teradata SQL Assistant in order to perform DB testing.
- Should be good at any Job scheduling tool preferably Autosys.
- Good understanding in BI/DW Concepts.
- Must have any ETL tool basic knowledge preferably Ab Initio.
- Should have exposure to test management and defect tracking tools like ALM, Jira and Rally.
- Excellent communication skills and judgment, ability to manage multiple tasks, and work towards a deadline in a fast paced, aggressive development schedule.
Market Skills and Certifications Desired Qualifications
- Good knowledge on ETL/Databases
- Exposure Agile methodology
- Exposure in other flavors such as reporting testing will be an added advantage
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.