Systems Support Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories . Department Overview
Enterprise Function Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise Data technology, Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools. Department Overview
Enterprise Core Services (ECS) group is within the Enterprise Information Technology business and a critical component of the Enterprise CIO operating model aimed at providing common, consistent, and foundational software services and solutions to be used across technology at Wells Fargo. The group includes the strategic development and support of core information management services including data technology blue print, common data services, customer relationship management services and customer due diligence services to be leveraged across all technology teams in Wells Fargo. Additionally their Cloud enablement services is another strategic priority to re-engineer of a significant portion of Wells Fargo's large and complex application portfolio. About the Role
This is a junior-level support engineer role within EST Data Technologies WIM Data Services team, which is responsible for analyzing data warehouse report requests and generate spreadsheet reports by running customized SQL queries on Brokerage Data Warehouse.
This role reports functionally to Tech Lead and aligns to the US WIMT Data Delivery team. Job Responsibilities
- Is responsible for providing technology support in application maintenance and support
- Is responsible for responding to report requests, preparing reports, and sending the reports to end users as per SLA
- Is responsible for ensuring right reports are sent to right users. 100% compliance is mandatory in this
- Is responsible for resolving basic and moderately complex issues (i.e. provide first level support), escalates as needed to meet established service level agreements , wherever needed
- Is responsible for updating the ticket logs, reports (Status Reports, Metrics Dashboards, Defect Trackers etc) wherever needed
- Closely works and assists Senior team members in handling scheduled/unscheduled issues like - outages, defects fixing etc
- Work on Process Documentation or updating the Standard Operating Procedures
- Is responsible to write queries or code to extract data and/or validate data loads, wherever needed
- Demonstrate understanding of BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas.
- Assists in preparing programming specifications and completes programming tasks to maintain or modify current programs or to develop less complex solutions
- Participates in the EACO Calls / meetings with the Sr Technology Team Members or business users or customers
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Information Technology/Engineering
- 2 - 3 years of experience in PL/SQL development or maintenance
- Good exposure to relational databases like Oracle, DB2, etc.
- Ability to debug, troubleshoot, and enhance existing SQL queries, procedures, and user-defined functions
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be willing to work in 1:30 PM - 10:30 PM IST shift.
- Experience in support environment with end user interfacing.
- Continually develop depth and breadth in key competencies.
- Demonstrate a curiosity toward learning and treat negative events as opportunities for learning
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.