Systems Support Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Provides technical systems support within a technology organization. Duties are varied and may include one or more of the following: provides support for highly complex technical issues and initiatives related to large-scale applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services; uses/creates diagnostic, simulation and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems; evaluates service level agreement criteria, identifies gaps in current technology process and recommends changes to assure SLAs can be supported; performs migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations; may evaluate or review queries to extract data, create standard databases, or perform limited programming to fine tune systems supported; completes project sizing; updates/writes documentation and procedures and provides related training; troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups; writes/designs test scripts; creates change or issue logs; analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements; assesses changes for risk to production systems and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas; updates, creates and tests the business contination plan; may coordinate project resources and provide guidance to less experienced analysts.
This position is for 4-6 yrs experienced Oracle Coherence administrator to support applications hosted on Oracle Coherence and other middleware products, catering to applications of different LoBs. Role and Responsibility
• Handle installation, configuration, and support of Oracle coherence and Other Compute Platforms like IBM Symphony.
• Provide administration support to lower and production environments.
• Build new environments and expand capacity as required.
• Support code deployments across all environments.
• Responsible for Product Upgrades/Hotfix installations, Capacity & Performance Management, Monitor & Tune Platform Usage and tech refresh programs.
• Support weekly OS patching across all environments.
• Troubleshoot issues reported by stakeholders across environments. Essential Qualification
• Bachelor Degree with 3-6 years' hands-on experience with installation, configuration, and support of Oracle coherence / DataSynapse/IBM Symphony Platform
• Experience with managing large Server farm of both Unix and Windows.
• Good knowledge on SSL certificates implementation/Vulnerabilities
• Good troubleshooting skills on Multi server Grid environment
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
• Expected to work in any 9hrs shift between 5.30am to 9.30pm Desired Qualification
• Experience in Oracle coherence and/or other middleware Platform Adminstration.
• Scripting and Automation expertise
• Monitoring tools experience like ITRS Genoes and Splunk
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.