Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Payments, Virtual Solutions, Innovation (PVSI) group aims to provide technology across Payments, Digital channels, Innovation Solutions (SWIFT, ACH, Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, ATM, Branch, Contact Center, Commercial Card, Lockbox, Sweeps, Cash Flow, Deposits, Push2Card) in the form of Services, Solutions, Software, Products and helps PVSI CIO group to move forward in transforming the technology organization. This includes collaborating with Risk Management, Enterprise Architecture, Strategy, Shared Service and Infrastructure teams. About the Role
The position will be working as a senior quality engineer for testing ADA compliance and UI testing on Treasury Payments products for commercial customers in Agile methodology. Candidate will act as a liaison between Development team, Product management group and end users, and work with these various teams in a dynamic and fast paced environment. Candidate will perform business analysis, establish business priority and develop requirements that ensure efficient end to end implementation of various payment products which improve customer experience Responsibilities
• Analyze business requirements, identify and communicate requirement gaps.
• Review requirement gaps raised by the team
• Develop Test Plans and Test strategies for different testing projects
• Good experience in reviewing and preparing Sizing & Estimation using industry estimation practices.
• Excellent knowledge on the standard Test Design and Optimization techniques
• Review and sign-off the Test Coverage and Requirements Traceability Matrix
• Execute test cases and report test results, Raise defects in defect tracking tool
• Highlight delivery issues to the manager for resolution, assess risks and help the manger in mitigating and in contingency planning.
• Should be able to manage and implement Effort Tracking in an Enterprise Project Management tool
• Understand and adhere to the defined QA processes and guide the team, be responsible for the process adherence.
• Adherence to all applicable standards, procedures and guidelines as applicable Essential Qualifications
• 6-8 years of experience in ADA testing, UI testing
on multiple browsers and environments.
• Expertise in other testing flavors such as automation will be an added advantage.
• Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Agile methodology and QA processes and overall testing lifecycle.
• Has excellent understanding on the Defect process and manage Defect triage calls.
• Experience analyzing functional/regression scenarios and identifying candidates to be automated
• Strong domain knowledge is mandatory Desired Qualifications
• Good analytical skills and problem solving skills, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems.
• Good interpersonal skills and good team connect
• Strong oral and written communication. When needed can act as the lead with the support of manager
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.