Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About the Role
This role is responsible for the management of small-medium sized technology teams from EGS locations with the people management accountability. This is a player - coach role (providing technical/functional hands on expertise and also act as a people manager) Responsibilities :
Is responsible to manage production support and maintenance activities of complex applications and multiple vendor products in multiple support frameworks (17X7, 17X5, 12X7, 12X5 etc)
Works closely with the Technology Lead to for effective troubleshoot advanced network, server and aplication issues independently and provide alternative solutions. Essential Qualifications
- Overall 13+ years of experience
-Should have atleast 5years of experience in application support of multiple applications at a time.
- Should have atleast 5 years of managing a team of 8 atleast.
- Java or Dot net Application Knowledge: Able to identify and troubleshoot if any issue in the application. Knowledge on basic flow of application is mandatory.
- Have high level understanding of the Application Architecture and the request flow.
- Database Knowledge: Good at writing SQL Queries for fault diagnostics, analysis and resolution in Oracle or MSQL DB..
- Infrastructure Knowledge: Should have knowledge on any application server and web server. knowledge on server configuration files and able to guide other teams to troubleshoot if any issue on server side. WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache or JBoss
- A good working knowledge of Linux, Window server and Citrix
- Knowledge on basic UNIX commands .
- Automated job control system for scheduling, monitoring, and reporting: Autosys [Preferable] or any other equivalent
- Unix shell Scripting or any other scripting language
- Ticketing Tool: Pac2000 (Remedy) ticketing tool, ServiceNow or any other equivalent
- Monitoring Tools: AppDynamics, ITRS Geneos, Sitescope, HP BAC/BSM/APM, Splunk or any other equivalent.
- Basic knowledge on Informatica is an added advantage [Not Mandatory].
Use technical knowledge to help team members troubleshoot problems wherever needed i.e. ability to get into the details of a given technical problem and demonstrate leadership in solutioning
Act as a Subject Matter Expert in recommending newer technology practices, understanding current standards and upgrading systems as required by market and organization frameworks
Effectively collaborate with the Application Development and CoE partners (EQE, DBA, Cloud and Architecture) in the effective resolution of a given problem and deliver on time
Accountable for specific functions in areas where the alignment includes a clear delivery accountability:
Workflow management & direction
Hands on involvement
Escalation of problems/issues
Continual service improvement
Capture Metrics and share to leadership on time
Provide detailed communication about the issues and its progress, timely
Ability to deal with a given problem scenario in multiple aspects (Technology, Talent, Process or Partner) i.e. ability to ask the right questions to obtain the information needed to size up a situation properly
Ability to see patterns and trends in complex data and use the patterns to outline a path forward
Encourage others to seek and try different approaches for solving complex problems. Generate creative solutions by bringing together the most talented people.
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.