Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services:
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview:
Wells Fargo views information security as enabling lines of business to mitigate information security risk in accordance with our risk appetite. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects our infrastructure, company data, and customer assets while ensuring alignment with applicable regulations and laws.
Our vision is to provide Wells Fargo with world-leading Cyber security risk management.
The Distributed Systems Security (DSS) team is part of the Enterprise Information Security group. DSS is responsible for applying security oversight and controls to the Distributed Systems environment and providing security consulting services to our business & technical partners About Role:
This role will collaborate with the stateside data masking security team and would be helping the team in implementation and managing the data masking product Delphix. This position will works closely with the data and security engineering teams for requirements gathering and support of the security tools and reporting. Responsibilities:
Looking for a highly motivated individual that has experience in implementation and management of data masking products in a large enterprise environment to be part of a team of data masking security engineers. This position will implement, develop and test the enterprise data masking tool, processes and controls in a Big Data environment. This position works closely with the data engineering, application owners and developers for requirements gathering to turn them into effective processes, monitoring and reporting solutions.
This role will allow learning and growth on our data platforms and security technologies.
**This role may provide daily production support and requires the ability to rotate through an on-call schedule to include evening and weekend monitoring and updates once every 4 to 5 weeks.** Essential Qualifications
- Up to 5 years of overall Information Technology experience
- 3+ years of experience with data architecture and design
- 2+ years of experience using Delphix Data Masking tool or other data masking or transformation tool
- 2+ years of experience with MapR or other Hadoop ecosystem
- 2+ years of experience working with very large data sets
- 2+ years of experience working with data security and data classification standards
- 2+ years of experience with process definition and documentation experience
- Strong proven verbal and written communication skills, including business and technical writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate concepts and ideas to technical and non-technical audiences
- Capacity to develop a clear understanding of the business needs and incorporate these needs into technical solutions
Market Skills and Certifications Desired Qualifications :
- Knowledge and understanding of application security planning and security architecture
- Experience scripting in multiple languages (Java, Python, JSON)
- Knowledge and understanding of information security risk assessment or audit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Information Security experience
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Experience with security frameworks and regulations i.e. PCI DSS, SOX, SOC1, GLBA, NIST, ISO 270001
- Knowledge of impact analysis, and risk analysis as they apply to extremely complex applications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.