Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services:
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview:
Wells Fargo views information security as enabling lines of business to mitigate information security risk in accordance with our risk appetite. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, IS protects our infrastructure, company data, and customer assets while ensuring alignment with applicable regulations and laws.
Our vision is to provide Wells Fargo with world-leading cyber security risk management. About the Role:
This position will provide Security and Data log analyst. Also responsible for monitoring computer networks for security issues and document any security issues or breaches. The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with large enterprise data and various source of data log analyst and writing SPLUNK queries. In addition to a positive customer service attitude. Participate in data evaluating data in Splunk.
Retrieve data from a variety of sources to identify items for attention, present trends/reports to management. Ability to take large and complex data sets and present in simplistic summary format. Responsibilities:
- Create, prepare and implement systems quality assurance.
- Responsible to identify and remove multiple false positives and fine-tune the multiple use cases in SPLUNK.
- Responsible for active monitoring for alerts in SPLUNK, to investigate proactively and suggest recommendations for any changes.
- Develop SPLUNK queries to generate the Reports.
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) products.
- Dashboard creation in SPLUNK, running queries to generate the report.
- Creates, prepares and implements systems quality assurance reviews for numerous applications.
- Experience in performing complex analysis of business requirements and technical system specifications.
- Executes test plans and scripts to facilitate complex testing activities. Provides specific technical guidance on identified defects to developers.
- Work with security team to perform test for Quality Assurance using SPLUNK.
- Knowledge and understanding of creating test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy Test planning and executing experience in systems such as: Test Tool, Quality Center, or ClearQuest
- Testing and reviewing information security to protect information.
- Good experience in Agile Principles and Methodologies.
- B.Tech /B.E. in any specialization or Bachelor degree or higher.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Enterprise Splunk engineering, Analytics and Quality Assurance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a data analyst.
- Strong time management skills with ability to participate in multiple projects/work streams simultaneously.
- Complete projects and tasks in a timely basis, according to commitments made to stake holders and management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including technical writing skills.
Market Skills and Certifications Desired Qualifications:
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Solid understanding of agile software development lifecycle and JIRA.
- Experience in writing Splunk queries and administration.
- Analytical thinker who is able to solve problems.
- ITIL V3 certified, Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Certified Splunk Core Certified Power User
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.