Analyst - Bank Reconciliation
Daily preparation and reporting of bank reconciliations, for all Non Ferrous trading entities. Reconciling and reporting on the division's daily and monthly cash position.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- English speaking with excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and highly numerate.
- Able to cope in a highly pressured and demanding environment and handle high volumes of work.
- Excel and database skills.
- An understanding of financial controls.
- Book keeping / basic accounting experience.
- Operating and maintaining the daily bank reconciliation process.
- Liaison with Treasury/Trade Finance to resolve outstanding issues.
- Daily reporting of bank reconciliations to other departments.
- Booking bank charges, interest, foreign exchange differences.
- Uploading bank statements to ensure all accounts reflect correct position.
- Other ad hoc tasks as and when required
Key Relationships and Department Overview: Key Relationships
- Non Ferrous Accounting and other divisional accounting teams
- Treasury Team
- Management Accounts Team
- IT support Team
- Corporate Funding Team
Bank Reconciliation - NF