Analyst, Chief Revenue Office
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Duff & Phelps Chief Revenue Office, headed by the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), is charged with developing programs and processes that accelerate the firm's organic revenue growth rate. We work with executives, business unit/service line leaders and colleagues around the world to promote and facilitate cross-referrals, assess sales data and reward colleagues for successful revenue generation. In 2019 we will launch several initiatives with the common goal of driving incremental revenue.
CRO team members provide commercial support to Duff & Phelps managing directors and other colleagues around the world on Salesforce and other platforms, responding to inquiries and executing tasks that ensure high data quality and directly impact revenue generation.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for real-time analysis and delivery of recurring tasks including account validation, new contact review, key contact targeting efforts and duplicate merges.
- Prepares project work for quality review by shift supervisors.
- Processes new Salesforce data being generated in response to central marketing efforts.
- Executes general short and long-term data cleansing processes to increase overall data quality.
- Assesses data requests submitted by users and responds or escalates as appropriate.
- Supports additional revenue generation programs beyond Salesforce such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Performs research assignments related to CRO programs as necessary.
- Willing to work in UK shift as per business requirements.
- University degree [B.Sc. IT /BCA/MCA] with any CRM or equivalent data experience (internships acceptable).
- Proficiency in Excel 2016 including pivot tables and other advanced features.
- Working knowledge of MS Access, SQL preferred.
- Proficiency in internet research to verify company and professional information through open resources.
- Knowledge of online databases such as Capital IQ that contain company profile data preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively via email and client calls as required.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.