EORM Change: Economic Risk Capital Programme
- You are highly visible and dynamic role as part of the Credit Suisse CRO Change Department and more specifically within the Enterprise and Operational Risk Management (EORM) Change team, reporting to the Economic Risk Capital (ERC) & Model Risk Management (MRM) Program Manager (senior Director)
- You will play a crucial role in ensuring the continued delivery of embedding ERC into the firm's Planning Strategy, Financial Planning and Performance management processes.
- You will be leading delivery streams as a project manager
- You have driving delivery from initiation, design, developing executable plans, testing and transitioning the change to the BAU line organization
- Management of project budget and financials
- You can implement necessary controls and reports to effectively handle the project and report status to Sponsor and other senior management
- Senior partner management within the EORM function and beyond, e.g. CRM, Divisional CRO, etc.
- Tracking and ensuring timely delivery of regulatory dedications as well as providing updates to Regulators
- Working in collaboration with the project team in other locations as well a matrix team of suppliers across divisions, to deliver projects within the necessary timelines
- In the longer-term the role offers the opportunity for further growth by supporting other EORM initiatives
- You have experience (~ 10 years) in the Financial Services Industry (preferably in Investment Banking Risk)
- You have knowledge of Prince 2 / PMP, understanding of Project Lifecycle Process and ability to facilitate initiation and scoping phases of the project. Experience in Agile project management will be a plus.
- You have Degree level, familiar with investment and/or private banking products
- You have strong partner management and strong communication skills and be able to work with people at different levels in the organization
- You are able to work independently and flexibly in fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- You have budget management experience
- You are proficiency in MS Office apps, i.e Excel / PowerPoint / MS Project