Sr UDM Developer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global effort employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's craft the future of Credit Suisse together.
We Offer Market Risk IT (MR IT) vertical part of Risk & Finance IT, supports the Market & Liquidity Risk Management group within the risk division, responsible for Market Risk Management, Scenario Analysis, Risk Consolidation, Risk Capital, Risk Based PnL and the quants responsible for risk measurement models and pricing model validation.
Senior IT .Net/C# Developer within MRIT focused on the Market Risk calculations development on the strategic Risk Engine Framework (REF).
Key delivery is the design and development of the Market Risk calculations on the Risk Engine Framework, a framework delivering an abstraction/virtualization service for calculations for Risk and Finance applications. The solutions are likely to require cutting edge technology such as Hadoop, Spark and other Big Data solutions.
Design and implementation of components in .Net/C# and cutting edge Big-Data and distributed computing technologies Extension and improvement of existing solutions Exposure to state of the art Big Data and distributed computing solutions to deliver highly performing and scalable solutions to process Terabytes of data per day Hands-on role requiring both production of design artefacts and coding of critical elements Collaboration with the team to agree high level design and architecture of a complex application Detailed component level design and implementation of components using .Net/C# and leading edge technologies You Offer
- 6+ years of good hands on experience as a C# developer / Senior Developer
- Web development experience such as ASP.Net MVC, Web API, Java script, Angular JS etc.
- Ability to write elegant, efficient and testable code with Test/Behaviour Driven Development paradigm
- Exposure to caching, aggregation, distributed computing technologies.
- Solid understanding of design principles
- Knowledge of Multi-tier architecture, IoC, DI and design patterns.
- Knowledge of RDBMS & SQL such as Oracle
- Agile/Scrum experience preferred
- Spark/Hadoop/Pivotal/Cloudera big data platform experience preferred
- Exposure to distributed caches such as Coherence and Hazelcast
- Real passion for delivery of high quality IT solutions, and a genuine interest in technology, with a broad current knowledge of varied leading edge technologies and tools
- Experience within Financial services domain is desirable but not essential.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.