Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
A highly motivated, innovative and international team is looking forward to welcome you as a new team member.
Team members in Zurich and India work using Agile methodologies to deliver new functionality to Credit Suisse clients. Role: Android Developer for Omnichannel-Online Banking
Objective of Credit Suisse Online banking is to provide customers the access to banking relations online as web as well as mobile banking.
The team comprises of highly motivated individuals.
- Responsible for the design and building advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Reviewing current systems, collaborating with cross-functional teams in defining, designing, and shipping new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Working closely with Business, Requirement Engineers, Offshore development teams and Business Analysts
- Translating business requirements into technical designs
- Producing detailed specification documents
- Monitoring development results and ensuring high quality of deliverables, in adherence to application design
- Responsible for coordinating with Offshore development teams, query & issue resolution, tracking and reporting
- Analyzing and resolving production issues, as well as providing technical support for existing application(s)
- Essentials Skills and Qualifications
- 4-5 years of Android development experience
- Published multiple Android apps
- Strong background in Java and native Android SDK
- Strong OOP and data structures background
- Working experience with hybrid apps
- Android Studio and Eclipse ADT
- Knowledge of different Android development teams: ADB, 9-Patch, zipalign, Lint
- Expertise in code obfuscation using DexGuard /.
- Good understanding of Android Webkit, WebView. and Inter-Application Communication
- Knowledge in UI testing (Espresso/Robolectric) and Java sockets.
- Clear understanding of the Software development lifecycle
- Android release process (certificates, Play Store)
- Continuous integration with Jenkins and Gradle
- SVN/Git, Unit Testing
- Experience with Agile Development (SCRUM methodology, JIRA)
- Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Te chnical Skills:
- Languages / Frameworks : Java, Native Android SDK, Lint, DexGuard, ProGuard, Jenkins , Gradle, Hybrid apps
- Tools: Android Studio, Eclipse SVN, GIT
- Application Servers: Tomcat, Weblogic or similar
- Ca ndidate Value Proposition:
- Flexible, proactive and self-motivated
- Delivery focussed
- Strong team player and ability to work in international and heterogeneous team
- Technical know-how of internet facing applications (advantage)
Equal Opportunity Statement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.