A dynamic and interesting role in the Client Technology department in Pune India. This is a global technology organization responsible for the Bank's critical client facing applications. This role will function as a Web UI Developer position in the Commission Sharing Agreement (CSA) IT team within the Client Technology department. A key component in this role is to assume responsibility for UI related aspects supporting the global Commission Sharing platform.
This is an opportunity for someone to work on a front office application with their good technical skills, influence UI development, contribute to the future architecture vision, define and ensure conformity to standard methodology standards for enterprise application development and join an enthused team working on key work you're doing.
- Provide mentorship on architectural and design changes across the full web technology stack
- Abide by and review current UI standards embraced across system
- Deliver quality work you're doing through coding, reviews and mentorship
- Assume front to back responsibility across assigned aspects of the UI technical stack of the application and become the "go-to" authority
- Develop UI components as part of broader work
- You have 8-12 years IT development experience
- You have 5+ years Web Development experience
- You have bachelor degree with first class in Computer Science / Mathematics / Engineering / Equivalent
- You have strong hands-on experience in Web development with Microsoft Web Technologies (ASP.NET, MVC etc)
- You have hands-on experience in client side Java script frameworks such as Ext. JS, Angular, NodeJs etc.
- You have experience on Server Side Rendering Will be added advantage.
- You have deep understanding and hands-on experience of .Net platform and C#, Multithreading, Design Pattern.
- Experience of delivering complex systems in a changing dynamic environment.
- At ease working with offshore teams to co-ordinate management, development and testing.
- You are familiar with development methodologies such as waterfall and agile and SDLC tools, such as: JIRA, SVN, Crucible etc.
- Previous IT development experience working in an Investment Bank
- You have deep knowledge of database preferably Oracle.
- Experience in with Business Objects MI reporting
- Evidence from past projects of dedicated support to the Project Coordinator in up front estimation, variance tracking as work progresses and risk tracking
- Willingness and experience in providing training and support on delivered systems
- Superb communication skills with a demonstrable ability to communicate technical concepts effectively with IT colleagues in written and oral form.