Business Analyst (Technofunctional)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
SUB IT & Operations lies at the heart of our bank, as there is hardly any process, which does not run through our department. Comprising eleven sub-departments, we are a fairly huge and diverse department with more than 3,000 employees
, who are mainly located in Switzerland, India, and Poland. We provide front-to-back technology and operations services
to clients across all segments and offer a full range of services to private, corporate, and institutional clients. Our main tasks and responsibilities include typical operations functions, such as managing banking products, services and processes related to payments and tax, as well as to the front workspace
- The opportunity to work in one of the most exciting areas of Banking within the IT Digitization team at Credit Suisse
- Opportunities to challenge the status quo, think bold and change the way business do their work.
- Opportunities to drive and implement the latest technologies in a high visibility, multi-year digital program
- A challenging environment working in a global fast-paced digital environment
- Opportunities to work with multi skilled teams in an agile/scrum environment.
- Opportunities to interact with senior stakeholders on both IT and Business sides on a high priority program
- Degree in IT or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of IT experience in an analysis role in a BFSI sector. Overall experience less than 15 yrs
- Experience in working on Agile environment preferably Scrum
- Experience in Stakeholder management is must
- Experience with "agile" tools like Jira, Confluence, and others
- Experience in working in a Financial product customization is a plus
- Technical background is a must
- Technical skill preferable - Java/ETL/Informatica/Automation/REST services/PL SQL
- Certification in business analysis is a plus
- Strong focus on delivery. "Can do" and "hands-on" attitude.
- Ability to understand the "big picture" in order to be able to prioritize and organize your work adequately
- High quality awareness & "First time right" attitude according to the "need to have" principle
- Persistence in dealing with busy people in complex and sensitive environment.
- Proven ability to work well in a highly pressurized and delivery-oriented environment.
- You understand the business requirements of new applications and convert them in the system requirements.
- You review and develop the acceptance criteria
- You actively support the scrum teams in testing tasks by reporting shortcomings and helping them to resolve them
- You continuously identify areas for improvement in the requirements and testing domain, propose corresponding measures and execute on these measures in agreement with the responsible lead
- Willingness to learn and work inter-disciplinarily
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, verbal and written.