Counterparty Credit Risk – Exposure Moves Analysis, ENO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
As part of RFDP Capital, team members will be responsible for the below:
- Validate credit risk exposure calculation at a counterparty and a portfolio level across various business divisions like Prime Brokerage, OTC Derivatives, FX, Repo, ETFO,SLB, from regulatory perspective using different methodologies like SACCR, Monte Carlo, CEM etc.
- Provide Monte Carlo exposure calculation tools requirements and test same tools in UAT phase.
- Validate end-to-end data flow and functioning logic of our proprietary Credit Risk Management tool
- Able to re-compute credit risk exposures for data quality or methodology issues.
- Analyze SACCR EAD/Expected Positive Exposure of traded products and provide qualitative commentary for Day on Day, Week on Week and Month on Month exposure moves.
- Demonstrate Ownership of Exposure outputs by analyzing the same for Default Risk RWA, Advanced CVA RWA.
- Seek to identify and facilitate resolution of issues leading to anomalous Exposure values and calculation of indicative exposures by using advanced simulation tools and models for factor based, and Monte Carlo based risk calculators
- Develop practical solutions to regulatory requirements for Capital-related reporting.
- Coordination with various business partners like - Credit Analytics, Capital Reporting, Credit Risk Reporting, Credit Risk managers, data suppliers and process teams responsible for key data sources and processing.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Post-Graduate degree in Finance/Statistics/Economics/Sciences/Engineering/Mathematics with completed CFA/ FRM/ Actuarial/ PRM qualifications
- 2-4 years of work experience in a financial institution with outstanding product knowledge of derivatives and lending products, demonstrating deep understanding of Counterparty Risk management tools and techniques and good analytical problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Basel Capital ratio’s, IOSCO, SACCR, Standardized approach, Shortcut approach and regulatory risk topics such as RWA, EPE & EE, Margining, Wrong way risk, Shortcut Exposure Method,SACCR, IOSCO, from Basel 3 regulations perspective.
- Ability to work with large volumes of data using spread sheet and Database Query tools (MS Excel and Access) with basic VBA/Python/ R coding skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to build stong and successfully positive relationships with business partners.
- Driven and strong personality able to move forward both existing processes as well as the related projects in parallel to each other
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also delivering on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.