Credit Spec. - APAC Structured Loan Operations Analyst
- You will be part of the APAC Structured Loan Operations team based in Pune supporting the onshore hub location in Singapore.
- The team's responsibilities include loan operations processing for Investment Bank clients including agency and syndication lending.
- You will act as a deal administrator leading all daily loan processing tasks ensuring the portfolio is maintained to the highest standards and that internal and external deadlines are met
- You will attend to queries from borrowers, lenders and investors on time and will work closely with the Front Office, Credit, and Legal teams in the management of transactions.
- You will ensure your processes are executed in a timely, accurate manner.
- You will help drive change and continuous improvement in the team finding opportunities for efficiency and accuracy gains.
- At least 5 years of Structured Loan Operations experience in a large multinational bank - with relevant experience in the APAC market.
- You can demonstrate a good working knowledge of servicing syndicated loan transactions and preferably you have experience working with the Loan IQ lending system
- You will have a consistent record of delivering service level improvements including technology and process change.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven record of developing teams.
- You have analytical skills and logical and will be able to work under tight schedule, prioritizing workload appropriately.
- You have excellent IT skills (including across industry lending systems and Microsoft Office)
- You love to develop a long term career in the Bank and a willingness to upskill personal knowledge on the business, products and processes you support.