Developer for LER project
- Should be able to provide mentorship and support to the team in terms of technical issues and design
- Should be able to understand the CS Risk system architecture and methodology principles and be able to communicate with the team in building the system right and in line with those principles
- Should have deep understanding of software engineering processes and ensure that the team follows all the CS software development, testing, and production release processes and standards
- Should dedicatedly anticipate, monitor, and handle issues and risks to ensure that the delivery happens on time and within the agreed quality and cost
- Work closely with PM, BA, and other global teams in London, Poland, and Singapore
- Should liaise with the vendor lead in handling the optimum resource utilization, knowledge management, and key SME exposure in the team
- You have at least 8 years in Java/J2EE development including Core Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate.
- You have 2 years of hands on experience on Big data technologies including Hadoop(preferably Cloudera distribution), HDFS, Map Reduce, Spark, Hive, Impala, Parquet, Swoop.
- You have good experience on Maven, UML, Restful web services, Jenkins/Team city, SVN, GIT, TDD using Junit, JIRA/QC.
- You are able to design solutions using tried patterns, awareness of anti-patterns, performance tuning.
- You have deep knowledge of web framework React JS.
- You have deep understanding of finance and investment banking.