ENO Angular Developer
Credit Suisse Overview
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
· A developer position with a focus on building a great user experience with Angular 5/6/7/8
· A cutting edge technology stack that allows you to work on the latest available currently.
· A mandate to ensure the quality of the code delivered by the feature teams is of world class
· Great autonomy in coding with strong emphasis and quality and sustainability
· A mature agile environment trending towards DevOps with a strong Kaizen culture
· Membership in a small, focused team of UI/UX specialists in the Angular space
experience in building web applications, specifically with Angular and TypeScript - we're looking for professionals who have worked in the web application space for 4 to 8 years, and with at least 2 years of Angular experience, incorporating at least 12 months of Angular 2+ / TypeScript
· Experience with React JS, Redux will be preferred but not mandatory.
· You are well-experienced in Agile delivery methods, with a good understanding of DevOps
· You have an eye for detail - and are keen to ensure the finished article perfectly matches the design intentions
· You feel test infected! You believe that unit, integration, black box, and performance tests are keystones of each developer's responsibilities
· You feel strongly about ensuring the CI/CD setup stays to green at all times
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. You Offer